Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sue and kids in California


Sue and the kids flew to California this past Thursday to visit my brother and his family in San Ramon. They had a good flight out, and have gotten to see Mt. Diablo and Sacramento. They didn't get to see the governor, but enjoyed the visit anyways :-)

On the way they got to eat dinner with Sue's sister-in-law Lori and her kids Alex and Andrea during their layover in DFW. They all had a good time visitng for a couple of hours and then Sue and the kids got back on the plane and finished the flight.

It was fun to watch them from work. I worked the entire evening, so after I dropped them off at the airport I went to work and put them up on the big screen in our area. I got to watch them all the way to DFW, and then from DFW to Arizona; I had to go home at that point.

Hopefully they'll have better weather until they come home. Me and the dog miss them and look forward to seeing them Tuesday night!