Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Well, the day is finally here - Christmas! We've had a great (albeit fast) season getting ready, and we've enjoyed doing things for others as well as buying gifts for each other and our families. We hope you are having a great time celebrating Jesus' birthday and are looking forward to 2005!

We had a good time video-chatting with my brother out in in California today. He bought web cams for me, my Dad, and himself about 3 years ago with the idea that we could use them as video phone to keep on touch, but the company stopped offering it's connection service about 2 years ago. We kind of let it slide until he moved out to California; because of the distance and lack of ability to visit he started talking about the web cams again, so I started searching for a way for us to use them. The simplest way I found was the Eyeball video chat client - it was an easy install and worked really well today. A very nice way to celebrate Cmas with far-flung family and friends! (Send me an e-mail if you're curious or want to vchat! :-)

Anyways, we hope you have had a Merry Christmas! Check out our update letter if you have a couple of minutes. Take care!